Possibilities Are at the Center of Great Falls Assisted Living
With positive partnerships, there’s always room for growth and possibility. At Great Falls Assisted Living in Herndon, VA, we design and plan everything—from our convenient services and amenities to our events—with intention and with your loved one in mind. We ensure they have opportunities to actively engage in the world around them to enjoy each and every day.
It begins in The Town Center, the place to come together, hear a talk, take an exercise class, create art or visit the beauty salon/barber shop. It is a community hub for social activities and wellness care. Here’s some of what our Great Falls community offers:
Personal Care Services
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Daily Living Assistance
- Health Center
- Respite Care
- Apothecary Center
- Chef-Prepared Meals Served Family-Style in Your Neighborhood Dining Room
- Creative Arts Studio
- Innovative, Adaptive Engagement Programming
- Community Center for Events, Spiritual Services, Exercise
- Volunteer Opportunities and Letter-Writing Programs
- Walking Trails and Gardens
- Easy to Navigate Spacious Suites:
- Choose a furnished suite or furnish the suite with familiar items from home for comfort and ease.
- Suites accommodate a full-size bed, bedside table, dresser, lamp, chair and other items of your choosing.
- Memory Display Case Located At Each Entry