Partners in Advancing Safe Living
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Artis Senior Living launched many new protocols in an effort to ensure resident health and safety. As we continue to navigate these challenging times, Artis is proud to lead the way through our partnership with renowned physicians from Johns Hopkins. Together, we have created the Artis Safety Council, a dedicated initiative to enhance our already high level of care and commitment to the safety and well-being of the residents, associates and families that make up our extended Artis family.
Artis Senior Living acted swiftly and proactively during the COVID pandemic to protect the safety and well being of our residents, families and associates while maintaining a sense of normalcy at the communities. Watch our "A Day in the Life" at Artis to see what a typical day now looks like for our residents & associates while maintaining our safety protocols.
Core Areas of Focus
Refine Protocols and Ongoing Safety Recommendations
- Cleaning and sanitation protocols
- Use of PPE as effective tools against risk of infection or virus spread
- Testing approaches that will help Artis residents, families and associates
Addition of Nursing Support Team
- Ensure proper training for all Artis associates across all communities
- Continually monitor safety protocols and identify opportunities for enhancements
- Act as a resource to implement new procedures as they are needed
Provide Artis with the Latest in Scientific Data
- Place our residents first-in-line for scientific breakthroughs and approved vaccines
- Proactively look ahead and prepare for other issues that could arise